Friday, February 17, 2012

Baby Showers for Jude

Feb. 4, 2012
My sweet family from Mississippi wanted to do a specific shower at my cousin Marly's house so that family could really spend time with eachother. It was so much fun just sitting and chatting with family! I felt so blessed!!







LOVED his cake! My Aunt Sherri had it made to look like his room :)


Feb. 5, 2012
My 2 bestfriends from growing up through Jude & I a shower for friends and family. I couldn't be more thankful for them!!!! They know how much it meant to me :)

















Thank you so much to everyone who came and showed such love and support for my little family!! We are so blessed to have each and everyone of you in our lives! Jude is going to be one loved little guy! I cannot wait for him to get here and meet you all!!! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment