Tuesday, July 24, 2012

16 weeks postpartum... and counting.

It has been 17 weeks since I last posted! wow! Jude is 16 weeks old. TIME. FLIES.
I am constantly thinking, "man, I sure do need to blog about all that has happened... Im going to do that when..." then, the time comes and I get busy and forget!
Busy is now an understatement when you have a 3.5 month old and run a full time photography business. Read about how my business has changed recently by clicking here.
Anywho, baby Jude. Oh baby Jude. My life is complete, perfect, wonderful, a dream.
In an attempt to catch you all up I plan to do several posts. I will start here and just introduce the little guy that made our world complete. Here is Jude Thomas Barnwell. Born 4/2/12 6:04pm 7lbs. 11oz. 20 inches long. First 2 photos courtesy of Allison Lewis Photography







We are beyond blessed.
Thank you Lord for this blessing. We pray that his life will honor and glorify you in every way. We pray that we as parents guide him and teach him your ways.
Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment