Monday, December 17, 2012

The 'Balancing Act'

I know Ive missed tons of posts lately. To be honest life has just gotten away from me. With it being busy season for work, and still learning how to balance a family and working full time, the little blog here has just been abandoned. 
Well, part of my 2013 'changes' are to balance my time a little better. I will now only be shooting 2 sessions a week (hopefully in one day), and only doing "office work" in the evenings when this cutie has gone down for the night. During the days Im not out shooting Ill be doing the wife and mommy stuff. I CANNOT wait and have already implemented my plan starting today :) It has been such a good feeling to love on my baby all day and get my house clean. Ive felt so overwhelmed to get everything done for work but the honest truth it, it'll never ALL be done. Photography has an endless 'to do' list and Im accepting that. So, Ive decided to let that go and quit trying to be wonder woman and just live my life and do my job as it comes. Im sure all of you photogmoms know the strain running a business can put on you. I LOVE my job. But, I LOVE MY FAMILY so much more.
So, if youre a client, expect emails from me at 1am instead of 1pm ;)
Love to you all! Hope you enjoy the pictures ;0)

8 months old. Growing too fast for my own good!








No comments:

Post a Comment