Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Day 27 & YTD recap | Project 365

Hi! So, I was posting all of these 365 images on my LB Studios work blog. But, I found myself so worried about if they were technically correct or not that I was enjoying just taking the pictures! Ive decided to post them here so that if the lighting is wrong or the subject isn't in focus I can still post its cuteness (aka jude's cuteness) ;)
Here is a little recap of what we have been doing the past 26 days on my other blog:
http://lbstudiosphoto.com/blog/index.php/category/project-365/

Now, for day 27. Jan 27, 2013
Jude was sick with a fever of 103+ for about a week so we took him to after hours for the first time :( my poor baby! Found out it was just a virus and had to keep running its course. Ofcourse the next day he was all better! ha!


No comments:

Post a Comment