Monday, January 2, 2012

28 Weeks

Wow! I cannot believe I haven't posted an update since week 17!!! It has been CRAZY around here to say the least. October, November, and December totally fly by with my busy photography schedule. I haven't had much time to breath let alone blog for fun!

I know some of you follow me on Facebook so you've gotten updates that way. But here is my 27 week bump:


It doesn't look like much until you compare it to my 11 week bump!:


I went to the doctor last monday and everything was great! I passed my glucose test! Thank God! It wasn't as bad as everyone says it is. I actually kind of liked the flavor. It tasted like super sweet sunkist soda. Not bad at all. I've been craving sugar A LOT so that is probably why  I  Jude liked it! ha!

While I was waiting the hour to get my blood drawn I went back to see the doctor. Apparently the sugar had gotten to Jude because he was going nuts! The poor nurse was trying to find his heart beat and he kept kicking the monitor! She was even laughing! Who knows what we've gotten ourselves into ;) Im pretty sure Jude inherited his love for sugar from his daddy. ;)

Current Symptoms:
Starting to get a little fatigued again (3rd trimester) :/
Physically finding myself unable to bend over & pick things up
Rib & abdominal pain from the stretching
Lots of fetal movement! Little guy is everywhere!
I think today was the first time I noticed hick-ups. Im having a hard time distinguishing between them and his frequent kicks/jabs
Anxiousness
Insomnia

I go back on January 16 (30 weeks) for my next checkup and then I start going every 2 weeks! I cannot believe time is flying by so fast! I can't believe it's been 11 weeks since I last posted on here much less only 12 weeks until little man is due!! It just sounds so crazy!

Since Christmas and New Years have passed I feel myself getting quite anxious to meet the little guy. & I also feel the pressure of all the things we have left to do before he gets here! eek! I know it will all get done though! We got our rocker from Drew's mom & dad as a Christmas gift and put it together Saturday night. I have been sitting in it & just day dreaming of what it will be like to hold my baby boy. :) Oh I cannot wait!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment