Monday, January 16, 2012

30 Weeks & our 4D

I absolutely cannot believe I am 30 weeks pregnant today! Only 10 more weeks to go until we meet our little guy!! :D
At 28 weeks and 4 days we had a 4D ultrasound and here are some of his pics :)
He kept burying his face in the placenta (its on the right) and putting his hands up on his face where we couldn't see him but we did get a couple of pics of half of his face.


Then I went back today (30 weeks) and he had both hands covering his face the WHOLE TIME! But, we got this cute one of his feet (which I think he totally has my toes) & this cute one of him giving a thumbs up :)


I must say that I think he looks like his daddy from the nose up and me in the mouth. We will see though when we can actually see his whole face!! He just wants to wait for his big debut in 10 or so weeks & Im totally okay with that!

Nursery update: We've gotten most of everything done except we are waiting on his dresser to arrive, I need to order his Organic Bloom Frames for above his dresser and that's pretty much it! I will post a picture once it's all finished!

At my checkup today he was doing great: heart rate 156, my iron, bp, and urine were all great and my belly is measuring right at 30 weeks! Oh and he's head down with no room to move so he'll probably stay that way!! :D We are so thankful for God blessing us in this pregnancy! & we pray that it continues to be uneventful!

We have decided we are going to try for a natural birth. I am going to do a whole other post on our classes & experiences so far and why we decided for natural birth. I think it deserves it's own post as it will probably be me rambling on for quite a while. haha! :)

woohoo! 10 weeks to go!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment