Tuesday, October 11, 2011

16 Weeks

Hi friends & fam!
It's been a few weeks since I've posted... life gets so busy managing work, school, & family! But I thought Id do a quick update about how Baby B is doing.

I went to the doctor today and Baby B's heart rate was 168! Very good :) & I've gained 5lbs total! Which is good considering I lost 4 in my first trimester!

As far as recent symptoms:
- yesterday was the first time I'd been really nauseous in weeks and I think it was the Sonic hotdog I had eaten. blah :P
- lots or round ligament pain especially since i sit most of the day doing school work and editing
- appetite is finally really kicking in... today I've already had a bowl of cereal, some yogurt, a pack of ritz peanut butter crackers, barbeque nachos, and ice cream. & it's not dinner yet! Yeh, got to stop for the day! haha!
- frequent trips to the potty... baby b is sitting right on my bladder!
- occasional headaches
- all in all feeling wonderful and finally having energy during the day but passing out early at night!

Im not one to eat lots and lots of veggies... in fact, if its green i don't eat it unless its broccoli and broccoli gets old every night! So I thought to compensate and help Baby B get all the vitamins and nutrients he/she needs Id begin drinking V8 juice.
The V8 Fusion is actually quite yummy! The fruit taste covers up the veggie taste pretty well! :)

I go back to the doctor on Halloween Day for my 19 week US & yes, we'll find out the sex!!!... yes, I know, Halloween is a spooky day to be going. But I get to see all the staff at Henderson & Walton dressed in their halloween costumes! It should be too funny for words!
Speaking of Halloween Costumes... here is a shirt I ordered :)
you can find it here and many other cute ones!

Well, that's all for now :)
-LB & Baby B

No comments:

Post a Comment