Thursday, October 20, 2011

17 weeks

This past Friday we found out you are a boy!!! It was such an exciting time. I think my favorite part was seeing your daddy be so excited. I don't think Ive ever seen him that happy :) He really loves you so much already! & I love you too!!!
We have decided to call you Jude Thomas. Thomas is my grandfathers name. We are hoping you follow in his footsteps well :)
Also, today I started to feel you move! At first I didn't believe that it was really you but you just kept doing it throughout the day and now Im convinced. You keep taking your little hand or foot and "thumping" me with it. It is such a wonderful feeling knowing your in there moving around :) I wish I could bottle the feeling up and give it to daddy. Hopefully soon you'll grow strong enough that he can feel it too :)
We also picked out your nursery bedding and have decided how we want to decorate it. But, we still haven't found you a good bed yet. Maybe in my next post I will share how we are wanting to decorate your special little space.
Here are some pictures of you inside my tummy. You were 16 weeks and 4 days.
Today you are 17 weeks and 3 days.






we love you so much jude thomas!
xoxo,
momma


No comments:

Post a Comment