Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A flutter & a Heart Beat

Originally Written: 9/19/2011
well, today marks the LAST WEEK OF MY FIRST TRIMESTER!!!!!! YAY!! Can you tell Im excited????
& to top it all off- I went ALL DAY yesterday without taking my Zofran (nausea med)! eek! Doing so good this morning and hoping that I am over the morning sickness stuff!
current symptoms: exhaustion about midday. headaches occasionally. round ligament pain. some others that i just won't post on the internet. haha. otherwise doing great and so glad to take nausea off that list! lets hope it stays off!!!
& something SUPER exciting that up until now I had only told Drew because Im still unsure if I believe it myself- I felt the baby move!!!! only a flutter of course but it was AMAZING! At first I didn't believe what I felt- thought it HAD TO BE just gas but then I looked it up on the internet and it did it again, and YEP that was definitely it! It just so happened to be this weekend while we were in Mississippi and I had just got done eating some of my Gran's amazing cooking so Im going to say the baby loves Grans cooking and leave it at that ;)
here's a sweet video of our pumpkin's heartbeat at 13 weeks. music to my ears. :) The louder/faster heartbeat is the babies and the quieter one in the background is mine- no there aren't 2 babies ;)
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Wm64pW5Nxw]

No comments:

Post a Comment