Tuesday, October 4, 2011

why post?

Originally Written: 9/19/2011
Today Im 13 weeks pregnant. Wow! Time sure does fly! It seems like just yesterday I was 4 1/2 weeks and we were freaking out over the news! As I progress in my pregnancy, I've already (because of mommy brain i guess), begun to forget certain details of the journey. Which definitely makes me a little sad. I definitely don't want to forget the little things once baby b gets here.
That's what we've named him/her for now "baby b". Im not one who's big on calling my little one "peanut". It's just used too much. If I call him/her anything other than the baby or baby b it's usually "pumpkin". I don't know why, but i just like it better than peanut. This is why I've begun the blog. 10 years from now I definitely won't be remembering that! ha!
I guess the main reason I want to start this blog is so that when pumpkin grows up I can have it all printed into a book for them (all my pumpkins ;) ) to read and look back upon. I also find it relieving to journal my feelings and experiences. The Lord knows that their have been a ton of them thus far ;)
So, that's what Im doing here. Im going to begin by catching you all up in a post soon on how we found out and what we've experienced thus far. Then I will have a weekly post (sometimes more often) about how Im feeling, how babies doing, and pictures so you can see how he or she is growing. Im looking forward to documenting it all and in turn remembering it all. :)
Please don't mind the messyness of the blog as Im still designing it and picking a background and template I like as well as a name for this blog! Please help me pick out the name! I am all ears for suggestions! I want it to be something good and pertaining to our walk through parenthood.
xoxo,
momma

No comments:

Post a Comment