Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Week 13

Just thought I'd share some of my experiences from the week... part of it was a rough one thats for sure!
I was SICK! Not morning sickness sick but physically had some sort of something non-pregnancy related. On Wednesday morning I woke up in the middle of the night with my sinuses hurting so bad they were bleeding and had me nearly in tears. Well, I spent that whole day with this:
& I watched about 18 episodes of Ally McBeal on Netflix back to back. Thank you Jesus for Netflix!! ;)
I ran a low grade temp of about 99.9 and monitored it like crazy but according to my pregnancy book I shouldn't take tylenol unless it reaches 100.4 and above so I sucked it up and pouted all day ;)
3 days later Im all better and laughing a little about how big of a baby I was. But, its legitimately hard to feel bad and not take anything!
On a happier note, I did devour these in about 2 days:
Yeh, apparently the saying "pickles and ice cream" has rang true for this pregnancy ;)
I think Im gonna go eat a pickle now. The picture has me craving them again =D
Here is something for your listening pleasure if you haven't already watched it on my facebook:
my little horse.
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bWTV8SUyKY]

No comments:

Post a Comment